- Things To Do
- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- The Market at Town Square
- Become a Market at Town Square Vendor
Become a Market at Town Square Vendor
If you are interested in becoming a Market at Town Square (formerly Baytown Farmers Market) vendor, please:
- • Download the Vendor Guidelines Rules Contract. Read it carefully, sign and date it, and attach it when you submit your application.
- • Submit the appropriate application
- Agricultural Producer
- Cottage Foods Read about Cottage Foods here.
- Artisan (Non-profits also use this form)
- Young Entrepreneur
- • Submit a Hold Harmless Agreement for each worker at your booth.
The vetting of applications is conducted by the Baytown Parks and Recreation Department, and depending on when you submit your application it may take up to 1 month to receive a final response. We always have an eye out for locals and seasonal produce within 150 miles of Baytown. Also, Market at Town Square will invite a non-profit organization from our area to participate in the market each month. We will select the non-profit organizations based on the organizations' added-benefit to the market and, most importantly, to the community. For more information about the participation of a non-profit organization/seller's agent in one of the Market at Town Square, including date availability, please contact Robyn Howell.
- Admittance to the Market at Town Square is subject to the approval of the Vendor Application by the Market Manager, along with the signed Market Rules Contract, Certificate of Liability Insurance, and any and all required permits and/or licenses.
Please thoroughly read the Market Rules Contract before submitting the Vendor Application for approval.
While we don’t require it because we are city property and have our own permits, you are responsible for having any licenses and/or permits that you may feel your product requires you to have. Example: Sales and Tax Use Permit, Food Manufacturer's License, Scale and Balance Permit, Perishable Commodities License, Etc.
Market at Town Square Management Contacts
Non-Profit / Local Business Vendor Inquires