Fax, Scan, Copy, & Print
- Black & white : $0.10 a page
- Color : $1 a page
The Library’s color copier is also a scanner. You can save documents in PDF or JPG formats in color or black & white to a flash drive or to an email address. There is no cost to scan documents.
Fax your resumé, job application or important documents at the Library. Fax receiving is not available.
- Requires credit card
- $1.75 for first page
- $1.00 each additional page
Printing from the Computer
- File types: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (slide view only), PDF, Images, Text (csv, rtf, txt)
- Black & white - $0.10 per page
- Color - $0.50 per page
Printing from your own device
Wireless network is "Sterling Library".
- Save the file you want to print
- Go to print.baytownlibrary.org
- Log in
- username = library card
- password = first 3 letter of your last name
- Select "Upload"
- Select the file to print
- Choose black & white or color
- $0.10 black & white
- $0.50 color
- Set the number of copies
- Pick up the print at the Library Services Desk
File types: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (slide view only), PDF, Images, Text (csv, rtf, txt)