Inmate visitation schedule:
Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (MALE INMATES)
- 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (FEMALE INMATES)
Visits are for 20 minutes
Visitation rules and protocol:
- Each prisoner is allowed one visitation each day which can consist of one adult and up to two children under the age of 17 years old. The adult visitor must be 17 years of age or older and have a valid I.D. or driver’s license.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately which will be determined by the Master Control officer.
- There will be no physical contact between the visitor and the prisoner.
- Should any visitor or prisoner refuse to follow any of the visitation rules or guidelines, cause any disruptive behavior, or fail to follow instructions by jail staff, the visitor may be restricted from participating in future visitations.
NOTICE TO VISITORS:
No personal property will be allowed into the visitation area during visiting hours. The possession of any cellphone in the visitation area will result in the immediate termination of your visit and may result in the suspension or revocation of your visitation privileges.
The only time that will be allowed will be your personal identification used to establish your identity. All other personal property must be left in your vehicle, or given to someone outside the visitation area. We do not store the personal property of visitors. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate termination of your visit.
Visitation is a privilege, not a right. Please follow our procedures and protect your privilege.