- Public Safety
- Fire & EMS
- About Us
View our 2022 Annual Report here
To protect and care for our community
To serve our community and improve the quality of life of our residents through effective emergency response, hazard mitigation, risk reduction activities, and public engagement.
Be internationally recognized as the premier fire service agency, known for our superior emergency response, innovative practices, and customer-centered organizational philosophy.
- Emergency Response – Best trained and equipped personnel, responding quickly and effectively to emergency incidents.
- Innovation – Utilizing the latest technology, most advanced techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Customer Service – Organizational philosophy where community engagement is the foundation for providing exceptional service; our customers, internal and external, are always treated with respect, kindness, and dignity.
We build community relationships based on trust and respect by adhering to the highest moral and ethical principles.
We exceed expectations while providing caring service through kindness and empathy.
We focus on continuous improvement, both individually and organizationally, to ensure delivery of the highest quality service at all times.
We provide exceptional service while maintaining the highest standards in our interactions, appearance, performance, and attitude.
Core Programs of the Baytown Fire Department
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Suppression
- Hazardous Materials Mitigation
- Rescue – Basic and Technical
- Emergency Management
- Community Risk Reduction
- Fire Investigation
- Marine Rescue and Shipboard Firefighting
- Public Fire and Life Safety Education
- Wildland Fire Services